Innovation comes from passion. Ideas come from vision.
Both of them combined result in affordable high quality products.
Improving our lives and the lives of the next generations is our goal.
Developing and supplying products that hold a meaningful contribution in improving the environment is our specialty. Our core competency is the design and development of domestic Combined Heat & Power (CHP) micro turbine units.
Other key areas to improve the quality of people’s life involve the supply of a renewable energy product, a solar thermal system.
- Overall direction and management of Samad Power
- Monitoring of strategic business plans
- Assessing and analysing new market opportunities
- Directing strategy towards the company growth
- Monitoring operating and financial results against plans and budgets
Business development department
- Developing relationships with a variety of businesses
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with potential and existing investors
- Managing new business sales
- Forecasting sales targets
- Management of annual budgeting process
- Conducting forecasts and quarterly management reports
- Advice board on commercial and financial matters
- Control all financial transactions and accountancy activities
- Research and development of environmentally friendly products
- Identification and delivering of technical initiatives
- Establishing and managing customer service
- Design, communication and implementation of operational plan
In order to design and develop products that enhance the quality of people’s life we do not only need an ahead thinking team but also partners that support our ideas and developments. Samad Power developed a network of industrial as well as academic organizations to create products that help to improve the environment as well as generate economic benefit to the consumer.
is renowned for its expertise in management, science, technology and engineering. The academy is on the third place in the whole United Kingdom for its mechanical, aeronautical and manufacturing research.
is specialised in designing, modifying and building turbochargers for the motor sport industry as well as the energy sector. The company is a control supplier of turbochargers to the British Touring Car Championship as well as the FIA Formula 2 single seater series.